Promote our seniors’ health, security, happiness and usefulness in longer living at a reasonable cost and in a Christ-centered, family-oriented community.
Assure retirement security to our residents for their lifetimes.
Our Core Values
- Provide the highest standard of care with compassion
- Offer all our services at a reasonable cost
- Respect and honor our residents
- Offer activities, services and facilities that result in a high quality of life
- Strive to meet our residents’ spiritual, emotional and physical needs
- Serve all seniors who meet modest, initial financial requirements
Epworth Village, Inc., is a non-profit corporation under chapter 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Epworth Village, Inc., complies with the Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act.